[ilds] Nobel to Dylan for literature

Kennedy Gammage gammage.kennedy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 17:01:30 PDT 2016

Bruce, you can understand the uncomfortable silence. If Durrell had won the
Nobel back in the '70s the mean HH income on the listserv would probably be
E25,000 higher - maybe more! Plus - no excuses. "Yes. Durrell studies. No,
not Gerald. Lawrence!"

: > )

Durrells on Corfu debuts on PBS here in the US of A tomorrow night in a
flurry of good publicity.

Cheers - Ken