[ilds] Nobel Prize

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 13 15:23:56 PDT 2016

Ken,

You and I have different definitions of a writer.  Take away Dylan's music and we wouldn't be even considering him a poet, just a someone who writes perplexing verse.  I doubt if it would have been published as such.  You might consider him a troubadour poet, but even the Provençal Troubadours made sense.  Dylan's body of poems is not substantial.  As I said, his "poetry" is dependent on his music.

Richard,

Dunno about Ricks's problems at  Boston U.

Bruce

Sent from my iPhone