[ilds] E. D.

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 11 09:33:01 PDT 2016

Indeed an interesting idea.  Perhaps the “clever scammer” has chosen Pied Piper and Panic Spring because their copyrights have expired (dunno how this applies to Gifford’s editions), thus enabling the reproduction of large chunks of material.  Which is not true of the Quartet and the Quintet.  This would suggest some knowledge of Durrell and would also suggest that Lawrence Durrell continues to have a market.

Bruce