[ilds] E. D.

Richard Pine pinedurrellcorfu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 09:06:43 PDT 2016

I am interested in the idea that, whoever the clever scammer is who
promotes this scheme (and apparently the same company pirates material from
many sources and reprints it, marketing it to unsuspecting customers) could
suggest that "Pied Piper" and "Panic Spring" are bestsellers! What a
giveaway! Clearly doesn't know his Avignon from his Alexandria.
More's the pity, we cannot discover what immortal truths are peddled in
this tome unless we buy the damn thing
RP