[ilds] Jolan Chang

Kennedy Gammage gammage.kennedy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:21:32 PDT 2016

As Bill Murray would say, “that’s a yes.” Jolan Chang, with all his great
sexual advice for the priapic old Durrell, must have influenced the <Affad>
character in Constance.

Which is interesting, because the entangled <Akkad> character, who
initiated our friends from Monsieur into the gnostic suicide cult of Ophis
the Snake at Macabru – was not in Constance’s circle or apparently
interested in curating his precious fluids. Durrell had already created and
published the Akkad character before he met Chang. Yes or no?

Which may shed some light on the creative process as the Quintet developed.
Or not.

Thanks very much - Ken