[ilds] Evaluating the Quintet

Kennedy Gammage gammage.kennedy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 11:44:44 PDT 2016

Putting this supposition out there for discussion: that Jolan Chang was the
inspiration for Sebastian / Affad in the Quintet – infamously for all the
annoying tantric sex with-and-in Constance, which I consider somewhat of a
drawback for the central book in the Quintet and a Booker Prize shortlist.

Please feel free to disagree - Ken