[ilds] Mediterranean hinterlands

Richard Pine pinedurrellcorfu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 11:39:54 PDT 2016

I note that Professor Gifford suppressed the information to Len that was
sent from the Durrell Library of Corfu. Why he should continue to censor
information from this source, which is both professionally and
strategically wrong, is a matter between himself and his colleagues on the
ILDS committee who give him charge of the listserv.
And if he were to mind his apostrophes the English grammar would be better
listserved, too.
RP