[ilds] Mediterranean hinterlands

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 10:59:28 PDT 2016

Hi Len,

The series has generated a good deal of attention in the UK.  It has
it's own website, but the Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust is quite
good too:

https://www.durrell.org/wildlife/the-durrells/

It's a good deal more creative with the source materials than the
previous television series done by the BBC in 1987 & 2005, but it's also
quite charming and has been very popular in the UK.

Michael Haag has a book to accompany the series and has discussed the
series on his blog:

http://michaelhaag.blogspot.ca/2016/05/the-durrells-in-corfu_4.html

http://michaelhaag.blogspot.ca/2016/05/after-i-watched-durrells-and-smiled_14.html

http://michaelhaag.blogspot.ca/2016/09/the-durrells-for-spring-2017.html