[ilds] Evaluating the Quintet

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 28 08:50:44 PDT 2016

Richard, your explanation in Mindscape is a very informative discussion of the significance of the quincunx in the Quintet.   I also see a connection to Durrell’s Heraldic Universe and its advocacy of symbols and metaphors as the ultimate reality.  But I don’t know how successful this level of abstraction is in a work of fiction.

Bruce