[ilds] New pages at Durrell Library of Corfu

Richard Pine durrelllibrarycorfu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 07:20:05 PDT 2016

Hello
We are pleased to tell you that we have introduced new pages to the website
of the Durrell Library of Corfu

www.durrelllibrarycorfu.org

We now feature a *REVIEWS* page, which today carries a review of James
Clawson's new study, *Durrell Re-Read: Crossing the Liminal in Lawrence
Durrell's Major Novels*.
We also feature a page for *NEWS *which carries announcements of new
publications and other Durrell-related events, and a page for *NOTES,
QUERIES & COMMENTS* which features exchanges of information and readers'
queries on Durrell-related work.
Meanwhile, the *CORFU *page continues to offer items of interest relating
to Lawrence and Gerald's time in Corfu (1935-39) and their continued
interest in the island, while the *ADAPTATIONS *page discusses the three
screen versions of *My Family and Other Animals *and the other parts of
Gerald Durrell's *Corfu Trilogy*.

Apologies if you receive this message more than once.

Maria Vlachou
Secretary
Durrell Library of Corfu