[ilds] Aphrodite's Revolt

Richard Pine durrelllibrarycorfu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:29:11 PDT 2016

Spengler: as far as I know, LD read the 2-vol edition quite early. The
abridged (One-vol) edition appeared in (?) 1962 and if LD read that, it
could not have been regarded as a 'crib'.
Paracelsus: he did have a copy of Hartmann's Life of Paracelsus (1896).
My 'Mindscape' is now available for all to read on the Durrell Library
website:
www.durrelllibrarycorfu.org
RP