[ilds] Benedicta et al

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Fri May 20 15:19:01 PDT 2016

My dear Bruce,

When I look around at some of our new buildings, suburbs, politicians, Isis, corporate narcissist, you don't have to look far to see the attraction of revoltingness. I wrote a poem many years ago called The Adoration of the F&$kwit. Wish I could find it now. Let's face it the landscape or moodscape of Tunc is hardly the Elysian Fields or dinner at count D's.

David

Sent from my iPad