[ilds] And Then, next?

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 17 08:31:28 PDT 2016

So, I'll have to start reading Tunc.  My first attempts failed, probably because I expected another Quartet.  My edition:  New York:  Dutton, 1968.

Durrell was always trying to do something new.  This is something to consider from the beginning.  What motivated this?  Modernism?  Why the restlessness?

Bruce

Sent from my iPhone