[ilds] discussions

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Thu Apr 14 14:19:25 PDT 2016

Robin, I could not agree more with your sentiments. Compared to some past exchanges, the recent banter has been relatively civilised, and should remain so. However, there has a tendency to use the listserve as means to attack other people, rather than as a forum to discuss the life and works of Lawrence Durrell, which is not to say that robust debate should not take place. It just depends on whether you prefer a tennis match to a game of rugby.

David Whitewine (ex cricketer)

Sent from my iPad