[ilds] . Whitewine.

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Thu Apr 14 14:08:21 PDT 2016

Mr. Wilson

Whitewine is the listserve pen name, if you like, of David Green, school teacher, poet, ratbag and Durrell enthusiast whose medically inexplicable consumption of Australian Chardonnay has caused scientific investigation. Given that we already had the illustrious Bruce Redwine, David Whitewine seemed the logical accompaniment as it were. Anyway Whitewine goes well with seafood and was much liked by Lawrence Durrell, not to mention his brother Gerald, in whom it largely replaced his circulation of blood.

I live in Sydney Australia and have been contributing to the list, for better or for worse, since about 2007.  So I am the Whitewine that mr gerontopoulos lovingly referred to.

David Whitewine

Sent from my iPad