[ilds] Bitter Lemons v. Tunc

Kennedy Gammage gammage.kennedy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 12:32:56 PDT 2016

May I suggest Monsieur or The Prince of Darkness?

It melds many of Durrell's favorite places including his beloved France,
and Egypt, described in some of his most beautiful prose/poetry - but
harnessed to the fictional framework-in-progress of his final great novel
cycle the AQII. Which is problematic to say the least, and well worth
discussing in my opinion.

Thanks in advance for your consideration - Ken