[ilds] Happy Birthday...

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 23:19:40 PDT 2016

Dear all,

Apologies, but the end of term draws near, so I'll be silent for a while
on this listserv among other things.

V. briefly (Anne's kind comments blushingly noted), the nominations from
the ILDS membership for the various board positions is *very much*
wanted.  If you're a society member, please let David Radavich (email
below) know your thoughts so that the committee can in good conscience
reflect the membership's views rather than its own consensus.  David has
asked for suggestions by April 15th.

All best,
James