[ilds] Durrell's valley, Nimes, France. The view is from his terrace.

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Mon Apr 11 00:11:35 PDT 2016

The view is from the mazet, now mas Michel where Durrell and Claude lived in the early 1960s. Just behind where the photo was taken, are the stone walls Larry built. I was there last year and had a wonderful evening with the current owner. The building in the mid foreground is the mazet dodo where I stayed. When Larry had the place, it was a barn.

David

Sent from my iPad