[ilds] Happy Birthday...

Anne Zahlan zahlan at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 7 13:24:37 PDT 2016

	Indeed, many congratulations to James for the effort and creativity
he unfailingly contributes to the discussion.  Here's to a productive tenth
year!

	And I pass on a message from the ILDS Nominations Committee (David
Radavich, James Gifford, Don Kaczvinsky, Grove Koger) that some of you may
not have received by earlier email. The time to make your suggestions for
ILDS leadership is now.

	Dear Fellow Durrellians,

 	As chair of the International Lawrence Durrell Society nominating
committee, I am writing to solicit your nominations for officers and Board
members to serve the Society from July 2016 through June 2018.  The officer
positions are President, Vice-President, and Secretary/Treasurer.  For the
three at-large Board positions, we particularly welcome nominations of those
persons who may be newer to Durrell studies and who might bring a fresh
perspective to Board discussions.  Since the Board meets yearly at the
Literature Since 1900 Conference toward the end of February in Louisville,
it would be advantageous for nominees to travel to the Board meeting or
participate through Skype.

	Please send your nominations and suggestions to daradavich at eiu.edu
by April 15.  Thanks in advance for your input.

 	David Radavich, Chair
 	ILDS Nominating Committee

Hello all,

Just a brief note to say on April 6th 2007, the listserv migrated to UVic
and began the Justine reading group.  Nine years and nearing 10,000 messages
later, I hope you're all still having fun.

All best,
James
/listinfo/ilds