[ilds] Panayotis on Bitter Lemons

james Esposito giacomoesposito72 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 13:11:07 PDT 2016

Dear Mr Bruce Redwine
I received this which, having read what he has written about Bitter Lemons,
I assume was intended for Mr Pine. I think the Durrell people have a new
email but I am not sure what it is. But there is no "Richard" here. This
mistake was also made some time ago by professor Gifford, and he has yet to
explain how the mistake occurred.
JE