[ilds] The Durrells

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 22:26:53 PDT 2016

Hi Peter,

Good to know!  I was thinking more along the lines of, "is this worth
watching online or am I better off with Netflix..."  That said, I hope
it does well -- there seems to be talk of more than one series, and that
would be a good thing, whether it's accurate or not.  It would at least
make the estates happy.

Cheers,
James