[ilds] Mr. Esposito

Panaiotis Gerontopoulos pan.gero at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:52:56 PDT 2016

Salute to Giacomo Esposito for saying "to focus primarily on what the texts say,not what they don't say, or what a critic may think they say". I would add what critics say in an often uncomprehending  "post-modernist" lingo to fool themselves and the gullibles. The literary azzecagarbugli,  I think would be the Italian expression. Confessing my total inability to make out  sense of such stuff,  I prefer by large the "grocer's language". Forza Giacomo.
Panayotis Gerontopoulos