[ilds] On Miracle Ground 19: Crete, June 2016

James Clawson clawson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:38:42 PST 2016

Durrellians,

This summer, the International Lawrence Durrell Society will host the 19th
On Miracle Ground Conference on the island of Crete, June 26-30. We have an
exciting list of presenters, with a blend of familiar names and new
scholars. Additionally, we've broadened the appeal beyond the conference's
academic offering with additional events—including a tour of sites
significant to the island's World War II history. Finally, we've ensured
the schedule has time for you to socialize or to try and get to grips with
the mysterious quality of "Greekness" of which Durrell was so fond.

Whether this will be your first Durrell conference or your 19th, we'd love
for you to join us. Find more details at the conference web page:
http://lawrencedurrell.org/wp_durrell/omg-xix/

To register, please visit
http://lawrencedurrell.org/wp_durrell/omg-xix-registration/

I hope to see you in June!

Sincerely,
James Clawson
OMG XIX Organizing Committee

P.S. Some of you may get this note more than once. Aren't you lucky?