[ilds] Nin and Durrell

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Tue Feb 23 20:33:15 PST 2016

Ken,

Nin provides a wonderful and perceptive description of Larry in his twenties, the emerging writer, the qualities that made him attractive to many women and an early glimpse of the unease with the world as it is that would later dog him, not to mention the symbolic bottle that later became a hogshead. But it also portrays a masculine visceral creator whose imagination was born of life experience rather that fantasy. Thanks for sharing Ken.

Sent from my iPad