[ilds] Durrell mention in TNY 2/22/16

Denise Tart dtart at bigpond.net.au
Mon Feb 22 12:26:56 PST 2016

I have an a A4 sized hardback edition by Faber with black and white and coloured photographs. It is wonderful.
Last year I travelled to Durrell’s Provence. I have been to Corfu and Crete. Next time it must be Rhodes, Cyprus etc. All good fun.
I reckon retsina tastes great. Although the next day your mouth can feel a bit odd. best drunk alongside octopus in red sauce.

David

Denise Tart
+612 9564 6165
+61 412 707 625