[ilds] Enquiry about Michael Haag

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Sat Feb 13 12:30:23 PST 2016

When I met Michael in London last year he said the Durrell biography was coming along slowly as he had to put more lucrative projects ahead of it. He writes professionally. The Durrell biography, he said, was a devotional that would be finished when it is finished, so don't hold your breath. I do look forward to its publication. However, there have already been two Durrell biographies and interest in the AQ author has waned somewhat I would say since the 1990s so finding a publisher may be an issue. But all power to Michael's pen.

David

Sent from my iPad