[ilds] Enquiry about Michael Haag

james Esposito giacomoesposito72 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 07:50:54 PST 2016

Thank you - yes I have read all his Alexandria books. The one you mention
is particularly reliant on, and revealing of, Durrell's relationship with
the city and especially, of course, Eve whom he befriended.
It is to be hoped that Haag will complete his biography - I am sure I am
not the only reader waiting to see it.
James Esposito