[ilds] Enquiry about Michael Haag

james Esposito giacomoesposito72 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 02:57:58 PST 2016

Please forgive another what must seem naive query. I have read avidly the
biographies of Lawrence Durrell by Ian MacNiven and Gordon Bowker, and what
some call a biography by Richard Pine - the Mindscape -  and have heard
that another biography by Michael Haag has been in preparation for some
years. I am of course aware of Haag's impressive publication list including
important works on Alexandria, but his biography of Durrell (as far as I
can make out) has not appeared. Maybe he is a member of this list? Sorry if
I'm asking the obvious but it seems a work that should be anticipated.
James Esposito