[ilds] misogyny

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:39:48 PST 2016

The obvious question for our majority female listserv is how our many
members respond, and much more importantly, why they don't respond?
What parts of the discussions have silenced participation from the
majority? How has has uncivil discourse discouraged meaningful
participation from the majority?

I would very much like to hear how gender influences responses to not
only Durrell's works but also our discussions.  Please (please!) feel
free to comment to me directly if you don't want to write to the list --
this needs to be discussed.  I'm happy to pass on polemical comments
*anonymously* for anyone who wishes.