[ilds] Women in Jounalism

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:22:23 PST 2016

It is offensive, and yet at the same time, Durrell's sexism isn't
usually quite so overtly blunt/explicit (which is not to say it isn't a
problem) -- it makes me wonder if a specific journalist was intended...
  I could be entirely wrong in this, and I don't intend it as a
deflection of the difficulties, but there it is.  I'll look back to the
biographies to think on it.

All best,
James

On 2016-02-10 9:56 PM, Denise Tart & David Green wrote:
> As previously noted by several of us.
>
> David

  Here's Tae Us; Wha's Like Us?...Damn few, and they're a' deid