[ilds] OMG XIX: Crete

Anna Lillios anna at ucf.edu
Wed Feb 10 08:34:36 PST 2016

No need for pity.  Ian MacNiven will be presenting an opening-day plenary session on Theodore Stephanides.  We are pleased that many members of the newly formed Patrick Leigh Fermor Society will be attending the conference, which focuses on both British and Greek WWII resisters and dissident voices, including that of Stephanides.

The registration form is completed and will soon be posted online, as Linda Rashidi notes.  We look forward to seeing you all in Crete!

Anna Lillios,
Director of OMG XIX

Dr. Anna Lillios
Professor of English
University of Central Florida
P.O. Box 161346
Orlando, FL  32816-1346

Phone:    (407) 823-5596 (English Department)
FAX:      (407) 823-3300
Email:     Anna at ucf.edu

Editor, Deus Loci: The Lawrence Durrell Journal