[ilds] Poetry v. Prose Poem

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 8 03:38:07 PST 2016

Addendum.  It's true that books like CVG contain poems, but the two genres are kept distinct.  We know when we're reading poetry as opposed to prose.  Poetic prose is not the same as poetry, for Durrell anyway.  This seems to me trivially true, although I wonder about a writer/poet like Anne Carson.

Bruce

Sent from my iPhone