[ilds] ILDS Digest, Vol 104, Issue 14

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Thu Dec 17 22:52:50 PST 2015

Facebook is international proof of this, no? I call it facade book. You see the the shop front, but not the garbage out the back, a carefully edited version of oneself, not the same as lying though. Did Durrell lie in interviews, yes, at times, in his books, never. It is all there, the face and the arse, the painted front and the dirty alley. The devil at large.

Sir Charles Montcrief.

Sent from my iPad