[ilds] Alcoholism

G. R. Taneja grtaneja47 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 5 05:27:49 PST 2015

That's pure wisdom from down under:

"... in terra
Australis we have a few sayings: beer makes you feel the way you should feel
without beer, I drink to make other people interesting, a day without wine is a
day without sunshine, the purpose of wine is to bring happiness to man - and so
on. Durrell was a pisspot, his brother was worse but not violent. Larry was ok
on the wine but when got seriously onto to hard stuff there was often, as the
Irish say, a fight in every bottle."

Warmly,

G R Taneja

In-between Website:
<http://sites.google.com/site/inbetweeneslc>

G. R. Taneja
 /  Editor

In-between: Essays & Studies in Literary Criticism

Department
 of English, R. L. A. College, University of Delhi

Anand Niketan
Colony, Benito Juarez Marg,

New Delhi-110 021,  India