[ilds] Alcoholism

G. R. Taneja grtaneja47 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 5 05:19:39 PST 2015

"After that, all bets are off...  Biographically, MacNiven presents the
mid-1950s as particularly liquid and the 1980s as especially so, for
different reasons.All best,James"
Very well put James.
Warmly,

G R Taneja

In-between Website:
<http://sites.google.com/site/inbetweeneslc>

G. R. Taneja
 /  Editor

In-between: Essays & Studies in Literary Criticism

Department
 of English, R. L. A. College, University of Delhi

Anand Niketan
Colony, Benito Juarez Marg,

New Delhi-110 021,  India