[ilds] Madness

G. R. Taneja grtaneja47 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 5 05:14:50 PST 2015

Bruce's delightful comment on the "mad," "bad" twentieth century: I hvn't read the Heller book. The sub-title describes it as focusing on German literature and thought. I was wondering if it touches on things outside Germany. If it does, it would be a useful book to look through.

Warmly,

G R Taneja

In-between Website:
<http://sites.google.com/site/inbetweeneslc>

G. R. Taneja
 /  Editor

In-between: Essays & Studies in Literary Criticism

Department
 of English, R. L. A. College, University of Delhi

Anand Niketan
Colony, Benito Juarez Marg,

New Delhi-110 021,  India