[ilds] Alcoholism

Kennedy Gammage gammage.kennedy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 11:56:59 PST 2015

In New Orleans five years ago Kerriane Pearson, then of Salem State
College, delivered a paper called "The Lovely Head: The Significance of
Portraiture in Durrell's _Justine_" which I thought had some quite
insightful comments about mirrors.

Thanks very much - Ken

P.S. I was so very happy to be there at OMG XVI with Bill Godshalk!