[ilds] Alcoholism

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 11:34:29 PST 2015

I'll second Rick's enthusiasm.  Please do share, Sharbani, and I'll be
glad to deposit a copy.

As for the mirrors, Ray Morrison has a very fine article on the topic.
Matthew Bolton also write a strong article for an issue of Agora about
ten years back (goodness!):

http://epe.lac-bac.gc.ca/100/202/300/agora/2004/v3n01/

The enormous care than went into layering the myths, the mirrors, the
politics, the psychoanalytic allusions, etc. is remarkable.

All best,
James