[ilds] Alcoholism

david wilde wilded at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 30 10:40:41 PST 2015

Bruce.  Wouldn't wish to underestimate Mr Durrell.  Look at the numbers?  David Wilde
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 12:50:10 -0500
From: frederick.schoff at gmail.com
To: ilds at lists.uvic.ca
Subject: Re: [ilds] Alcoholism

I would be interested!
BTW - I was starting an AQ reread and noticed in particular all the references to mirrors in the early section. Also, a great image of the Cohen character having slipped out of sight, like a piece shifting with a slight twist of the kaleidescope.
- Rick