[ilds] Alcoholism

sharbani banerjee(mukherjee) sharbanibm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 09:32:01 PST 2015

Hi James, Thanks for the thesis note. Yes, I do have a digital copy in
parts, which I need to compile together. I will surely do that if it
interests anybody. I did a bit of work on Durrell's use of myth, his
obsession with mirrors/reflections, use of the carnival as a trope etc
All the best
Sharbani