[ilds] Alcoholism

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 07:52:46 PST 2015

Hi Sharbani,

I'll usually write off list, but this may be of interest to others as well.

I have your thesis in the online bibliography, but I don't believe I
have a copy.  I deposit a copy of any theses and dissertations I receive
at the University of Victoria so that there's a repository.  If you have
a digital copy and would like that, please let me know.

A quick reminder to everyone that the online bibliography is a free
resource open to everyone through Zotero, an online interface or a free
downloadable application:

http://lawrencedurrell.org/wp_durrell/critical-bibliography/

All best,
James