[ilds] ILDS Digest, Vol 103, Issue 19

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 26 15:15:38 PST 2015

I don’t think this discussion has been pontificating about authors and their heavy drinking or alcoholism.  The examples of great writers with his disposition are far too numerous to itemize.  In fact, it’s probably easier to list the teetotalers.  I see alcoholism (my preference) as symptomatic of some other problem.  No moralizing involved.  I like to explore underlying causes.

Bruce