[ilds] On Miracle Ground XIX: Crete

Anna Lillios anna at ucf.edu
Thu Oct 29 12:58:00 PDT 2015

Hi Jamie,

     Please post the attached information about the conference in Crete and a reading list.

     Hope all's well with you,
     Anna

Dr. Anna Lillios
Professor of English
University of Central Florida
P.O. Box 161346
Orlando, FL  32816-1346

Phone:    (407) 823-5596 (English Department)
FAX:      (407) 823-3300
Email:     Anna at ucf.edu

Editor, Deus Loci: The Lawrence Durrell Journal
Editor, The Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings Journal of Florida
Literature
Editor, The Zora Neale Hurston Electronic Archive
http://www.chdr.cah.ucf.edu/hurstonarchive
Executive Director, Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings Society
http://www.rawlingssociety.org