[ilds] Said and Diboll

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 10:39:36 PDT 2015

Richard, thanks for the recommendations.  Diboll’s book is hard to get and has its problems, but overall the study is worth reading, in particular his treatment of the Wafd (the Egyptian nationalist party) and its correspondences in Mountolive.  Some may recall, years back, when Diboll and Haag had a spirited debate on the Wafd in the Quartet.  I think Diboll is right.