[ilds] Ludo Chardenon

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 07:09:22 PDT 2015

There are references to Chardenon still selling herbs from his stall and
by mail across the 1980s (the latest I spotted is from the West Coast
Review of Books, from right here), but I haven't seen anything later
than 1989...  He's thanked for providing bibliographical information in
the ILDS Herald 15/16 (1993), but I haven't seen anything past that date:

http://www.lawrencedurrell.org/herald/herald15-16.pdf

I didn't spot anything in MacNiven's biography either.  I'd assume he's
no longer with us, but perhaps our listserv members in France know more?

All best,
James