[ilds] President's Letter

William Apt billyapt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 17:13:42 PDT 2015

Jamie:

This sounds so great. You have no idea how excited I am to attend. I joined the PLF Society this past year and am reading Artemis Cooper's PLF bio right now, and so have gotten a better idea of the WWII sites. (Incidentally, I discovered PLF about 10 years ago from reading Robert Kaplan's Mediterranean Winter). I am terribly honored to be a part of the ILDS. What a great group.

All the best, Billy

WILLIAM APT
Attorney at Law
812 San Antonio St, Ste 401