[ilds] ILDS Digest, Vol 101, Issue_Modernist Emotions

Sumantra Nag sumantranag at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 20:47:29 PDT 2015

Most interesting. I have just been reading about the Imagists and also
about more contemporary poetry where the pendulum seems to have been
swinging between a kind of neo-romanticism and modernism, and also between
British poetry and English poetry emerging from other countries.

The position of the influential Poetry journal from Chicago - and its
founder Harriet Monroe - also appears to be relevant.
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Anyone looking to double dip conferences this summer? Paris
>       to Crete... (James Gifford)

> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 13:05:07 -0700
> From: James Gifford <james.d.gifford at gmail.com>
> To: ILDS Listserv <ilds at lists.uvic.ca>
> Subject: [ilds] Anyone looking to double dip conferences this summer?
>         Paris to Crete...
>
> Hello all,
>
> For anyone en route to Crete, perhaps consider this marvelous looking
> event at Universit? Paris Ouest, Nanterre la D?fense, "Modernist
Emotions":