[ilds] book DISARMING WORDS query

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 13:36:02 PDT 2015

Ah, she does garner the citation, on p. 323!

https://books.google.ca/books?id=pnCCq7lLUyIC&lpg=PP1&dq=disarming%20words&pg=PP1#v=onepage&q=disarming%20words&f=false

I've just read through what's available online for the book and will
need to dig up a copy.  Interesting prospect, but the missing parts look
the meatiest.

Best,
James