[ilds] Durrell's library

Marc Piel marc at marcpiel.fr
Mon Jun 22 15:29:52 PDT 2015

Hi James and Bruce, As a graphic Designer in my
early days (in England and France) I learned all
ways to make typographic corrections, whether
first proof or later corrections.... Maybe I can
help decipher LD's marks. I feel certain that he
knew them as well. Can you send me some images?
Best regards,
Marc