[ilds] ILDS Digest, Vol. 97, Issue 24_The ILDS conference, June 2016, Rethymnon, Crete

Sumantra Nag sumantranag at gmail.com
Fri May 29 01:26:06 PDT 2015

Wonderful online copy of the Herald. I still have to go through it in full.

Bruce, your comment on Rethymnon interested me. Sujata and I spent a week in
Crete in June 2007, staying in Hersonissos, 23 km above Heraklion and our
son joined us there from Bangalore en route to Paris. We couldn't make a
trip to Rethymnon because we would have lost at least two days in Crete
making the journey. We did however manage a well organized day trip by
catamaran to Santorini. But  Rethymnon always interested us and when we want
to visit a place we missed, we always hope we shall make another trip! Only,
if we were to ever go back to Greece there are many other islands to visit.
The ILDS conference in Crete seems an exciting prospect.

The archaeological museum at Heraklion was shut when we were there.

Sumantra

Today's Topics:

   1. Herald no. 33 (2015) (James Gifford)

   2. Re: Herald no. 33 (2015) (James Gifford)

   3. Re: Herald no. 33 (2015) (Bruce Redwine)

Message: 1